The Formula 1 season is just around the corner, starting with a triple-header in the United States Grand Prix in 2023 next weekend in Austin. You can enjoy the action on the screens at La Vicenta with a couple of double drinks and the best grilled meat cuts.
As the 2023 Formula 1 season enters its final stretch and with both championships decided in favor of Max Verstappen and Red Bull, the premier category of motorsport will kick off next weekend from October 20 to 22, also using the sprint format.
What is the sprint format?
A sprint race is essentially a shortened version of a normal race, held over a shorter distance the day before the main race, and it doesn’t replace it.
Schedule for the 2023 Formula 1 United States Grand Prix:
- Free Practice 1 for the US Grand Prix – Friday, October 20
- Qualifying for the US Grand Prix – Friday, October 20 at 3:00 PM Mexico time
- Shootout Qualifying for the US Grand Prix – Saturday, October 21 at 11:30 AM Mexico time
- F1 Sprint Race for the US Grand Prix (19 laps) – Saturday, October 21 at 4:00 PM Mexico time
- US Grand Prix Race (53 laps) – Sunday, October 22 at 1:00 PM Mexico time
The excitement of Formula 1 comes to life at La Vicenta!
With strategically placed Full HD screens in every corner, you won’t miss any overtakes and will experience the speed up close. But that’s not all; we also offer the best double drinks, grilled meat cuts to satisfy your appetite, and an atmosphere that brims with energy and excitement in every race. Come to La Vicenta, where Formula 1 is enjoyed to the fullest.
If you’re looking for the best place to enjoy Formula 1, La Vicenta is the top choice. Additionally, we offer the best double drinks, grilled meat cuts to satisfy your appetite, and an atmosphere filled with energy and excitement during every race.